REM-B Hydraulics looks forward to working with the security community to find
vulnerabilities in order to keep our businesses and customers safe.
REM-B Hydraulics will make a best effort to meet the following SLAs for
hackers participating in our program:
Type of Response | SLA in business days
First Response | 2 days
Time to Triage | 2 days
Time to Resolution | depends on severity and complexity
We’ll try to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process.
- As this is a private program, please do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program without express consent from the organization.
- Follow HackerOne's disclosure guidelines __.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report is not detailed enough to reproduce the issue, the issue may not be marked as triaged.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- When duplicates occur, we only triage the first report that was received (provided that it can be fully reproduced).
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue will be treated as one valid report.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack scenario /
exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following issues are
considered out of scope:
- Clickjacking on pages with no sensitive actions
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) on unauthenticated forms or forms with no sensitive actions
- Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
- Previously known vulnerable libraries without a working Proof of Concept.
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) injection without demonstrating a vulnerability.
- Missing best practices in SSL/TLS configuration.
- Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
- Content spoofing and text injection issues without showing an attack vector/without being able to modify HTML/CSS
- Rate limiting or bruteforce issues on non-authentication endpoints
- Missing best practices in Content Security Policy.
- Missing HttpOnly or Secure flags on cookies
- Missing email best practices (Invalid, incomplete or missing SPF/DKIM/DMARC records, etc.)
- Vulnerabilities only affecting users of outdated or unpatched browsers [Less than 2 stable versions behind the latest released stable version]
- Software version disclosure / Banner identification issues / Descriptive error messages or headers (e.g. stack traces, application or server errors).
- Open redirect - unless an additional security impact can be demonstrated
- Issues that require unlikely user interaction
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be
considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against
you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection
with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it
known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep REM-B Hydraulics and our users safe!
This program crawled on the 2020-02-04 is sorted as bounty.