RecargaPay Inc. looks forward to working with the security community to find
vulnerabilities in order to keep our businesses and customers safe.
RecargaPay Inc. will make a best effort to meet the following response targets
for hackers participating in our program:
- Time to first response (from report submit) - 5 business days
- Time to triage (from report submit) - 10 business days
- Time to bounty (from triage) - 10 business days
We’ll try to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process.
- As this is a private program, please do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program without express consent from the organization.
- Follow HackerOne's disclosure guidelines __.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report is not detailed enough to reproduce the issue, the issue will not be eligible for a reward.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- When duplicates occur, we only award the first report that was received (provided that it can be fully reproduced).
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue will be awarded one bounty.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
Our scopes are listed in the assets section below. More information on each
scope, including the types of issues we’re most interested in seeing, is
available in each asset’s description.
- When self-registering users append "+hackerone" at the end of your email. E.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc.
- Testing credit card numbers:
- Forces approval: 4716057224133675
- Does not force approval: 4024007185697090
- Profile / Credit card data
- Valid profile / credit card document number (CPF): 70196498406
- Valid profile / credit card birthdate: 18/03/1998
- Valid profile / credit card zip (CEP): 03041000
- (Other required data accepts any value)
- Valid testing cell phone numbers
- 12 00006666
- 12 00007777
- 12 00008888
- 12 00009999
- (must wait 5 minutes between successful top ups for the same number)
- Valid transport card number
- Bilhete Único: 10001110011
- Bill Payments
- Valid bill payment code bar number: 83690000000 9 00001234100 0 020479100 00 0 50000000123 4
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack scenario /
exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following issues are
considered out of scope:
- Clickjacking on pages with no sensitive actions.
- Unauthenticated/logout/login CSRF.
- Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
- Previously known vulnerable libraries without a working Proof of Concept.
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) injection without demonstrating a vulnerability.
- Missing best practices in SSL/TLS configuration.
- Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
- Content spoofing and text injection issues without showing an attack vector/without being able to modify HTML/CSS
- HttpOnly and Secure cookie flags
- Password and account recovery policies
- Reports resulting from automated scanning utilities without additional details or a POC demonstrating a specific exploit Enforcement policies for brute force or account lockout
- Descriptive error messages or headers (e.g. Stack Traces, application or server errors, banner grabbing)
- Rate-limiting issues
- Missing security headers without additional details or a POC demonstrating a specific exploit
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be
considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against
you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection
with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it
known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.