Only test for vulnerabilities on application stipulated in scope section. Any vulnerabilities reported on applications out-of-scope are not eligible for bounty rewards.
This is a production environment. Do not create account more than necessary to
perform tests, and please delete your account as soon as you finished your
Please note that you should only perform tests against account you created,
never other users account.
To be eligible for a bounty reward under this program you must to follow the
rules stipulated above.
Any vulnerability test against domains out-of-scope are explicitly prohibited.
Any violation on the Terms of Service of the “BugBounty.jp” and/or performance
of DoS (Denial of Service) attack or equivalent act that can degrade the
performance of our service are also explicitly prohibited.
Eligible For Bounty
- Authentication up to 50,000yen
- Command Injection up to 50,000yen
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) up to 50,000yen
- Remote Code Execution up to 50,000yen
- SQL Injection up to 50,000yen
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF) up to 47,000yen
- Cross-Site Scripting up to 40,000yen
- other up to 30,000yen
- Path Traversal up to 13,000yen
- Privilege Escalation up to 11,000yen
- HTTP Response Splitting up to 11,000yen
- Forced Browsing up to 11,000yen
- Cleartext Transmission of Sensitive Information up to 11,000yen
- Information Disclosure up to 5,000yen
- Open Redirect up to 5,000yen
- Session Fixation up to 5,000yen
Not Eligible For Bounty
- Vulnerabilities found through automated scans or tools
- Hypothetical or theoretical vulnerabilities without actual verification code
- Vulnerabilities with capability of Denial of Service attack
- Vulnerabilities with capability of brute force against password or tokens
- Password, email and account policies, such as email id verification, reset link expiration, password complexity
- Login/Logout CSRF
- CSRF on forms that are available to anonymous users (e.g. contact form)
- Vulnerabilities found in domains out-of-scope
- Vulnerabilities affecting outdated browsers or platforms
- Presence of autocomplete attribute on web forms
- Missing secure flags on non-sensitive cookies
- Reports of insecure SSL/TLS ciphers
- Vulnerabilities with capability of username/email enumeration
- Descriptive error messages (e.g. Stack traces, application or server errors)
- Banner disclosure on servers
- Misconfiguration of SPF record, DMARC and DKIM
- Invalid HTTP method
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabnabbing (主要なウェブサービスが未対策のため)
For eligibility details, please refer to the "Terms of Service Article 4" of this site.