Sprout have prepared verification environment to perform tests. Perform tests only against verification environment.
Reports of test performed outside of verification environment are not eligible
for bounty rewards.
Only functions available to researchers are in-scope for the BugBounty
Eligible For Bounty
- Remote Code Execution up to 264,000yen
- Authentication up to 243,000yen
- SQL Injection up to 228,000yen
- Cross-Site Scripting up to 54,000yen
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) up to 18,000yen
- other up to 1,000yen
Not Eligible For Bounty
- Vulnerabilities found through automated scans or tools
- Hypothetical or theoretical vulnerabilities without actual verification code
- Vulnerabilities with capability of Denial of Service attack
- Vulnerabilities with capability of brute force against password or tokens
- Password, email and account policies, such as email id verification, reset link expiration, password complexity
- Login/Logout CSRF
- Missing CSRF tokens
- CSRF on forms that are available to anonymous users (e.g. contact form)
- Missing security headers
- Vulnerabilities found in domains out-of-scope
- Vulnerabilities affecting outdated browsers or platforms
- Presence of autocomplete attribute on web forms
- Missing secure flags on non-sensitive cookies
- Reports of insecure SSL/TLS ciphers
- Vulnerabilities with capability of username/email enumeration
- Descriptive error messages (e.g. Stack traces, application or server errors)
- Banner disclosure on servers
- Misconfiguration of SPF record, DMARC and DKIM
- Invalid HTTP method
- Text Injection
To participate in this Bug Bounty Program, you must satisfy the following requirements:
(1) You have never carried out any project related with Sprout Inc.
For eligibility other than listed above, please refer to the "Terms of Service
Article 4" of this site.
On this program you get up to 500000 ¥ for the most critical vulnerability.