Only test for vulnerabilities on application stipulated in scope section. Any vulnerabilities reported on applications out-of-scope are not eligible for bounty rewards.
This program is targeted purely on unique features of Kinza web browser.
Vulnerabilities in Chromium are out-of-scope.
Test against server that connect web browser are explicitly excluded from this program.
Any violation on the Terms of Service of the “BugBounty.jp” and/or performance of DoS (Denial of Service) attack or equivalent act that can degrade the performance of our service are also explicitly prohibited.
Kinza web browser Ver. 3.3.0
※ Test against server that connect web browser are explicitly excluded from this program.
The following vulnerabilities are eligible to receive bounty reward.
(1) Remote Code Execution
(2) Universal Cross-Site Scripting (UXSS)
(3) Cross-Origin bypass
(4) Browser Crash
The following guidelines the bounty amount for in-scope vulnerabilities.
Please note that reward amounts may vary depending on the severity of the vulnerability reported.
(1) ¥100,000 Remote Code Execution
(2) ¥50,000 Universal Cross-Site Scripting (UXSS)
(3) ¥50,000 Cross-Origin bypass
(4) ¥5,000 Browser Crash
(5) ¥5,000 - ¥100,000 Other
Reports related to the following issues are out-of-scope for this program.
(1) Vulnerabilities found through automated scans or tools
(2) Hypothetical or theoretical vulnerabilities without actual verification code
(3) Vulnerabilities resulting from Chromium (Please report issue to Chromium)
For eligibility details, please refer to the "Terms of Service Article 4" of this site.
|Scope Type||Scope Name|
This program have been found on Bugbounty.Jp on 2018-04-11.