No technology is perfect, and WINK believes that working with skilled security
researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any
technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or
service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve
the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
- The wink mobile app
- The wink Hub device
Exclusions [all reports will be closed N/A]
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of WINK staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against WINK property or data centers
- wink.com is out of scope
- We reserve the right to close any report as N/A, for any reason
- We reserve the right to change these terms without notice
Thank you for helping keep WINK and our users safe!
Hall of Fame