Headspace is participating in the Google Play Security Rewards Program. While
we do not have a full disclosure program in place at this time, we are willing
to accept reports that qualify for the Google Play Security Rewards Program,
specifically what’s listed in our scope below.
For now, only Remote Code Execution vulnerabilities on our Android mobile app
are in scope. The bug must work on Android 4.4 or later.
Any bug reports outside of this criteria will be closed out as
For more details on qualifying criteria, please see
Eligibility & Disclosure Policy
- Follow HackerOne's disclosure guidelines.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report is not detailed enough to reproduce the issue, the issue will not be eligible for a reward.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.