No technology is perfect, and OWOX believes that working with skilled security
researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any
technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or
service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve
the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of OWOX staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against OWOX property or data centers
Thank you for helping keep OWOX and our users safe!
The progam has been crawled by Firebounty on 2016-11-16 and updated on 2019-08-03, 64 reports have been received so far.