The Impinj platform delivers an item's identity, location, and
authenticity—what we call Item Intelligence—to business and consumer
applications. Impinj looks forward to working with the security community to
find security vulnerabilities in order to keep our businesses and customers
Impinj will make a best effort to meet the following SLAs for hackers
participating in our program:
- Time to first response (from report submit) - 2 business days
- Time to triage (from report submit) - 10 business days
We’ll try to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process.
- Please do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program.
- Follow HackerOne's disclosure guidelines __.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack
scenario/exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following
issues are considered out of scope:
- Clickjacking on pages with no sensitive actions.
- Unauthenticated/logout/login CSRF.
- Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
- Previously known vulnerable libraries without a working Proof of Concept.
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) injection without demonstrating a vulnerability.
- Missing best practices in SSL/TLS configuration.
- Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
- Content spoofing and text injection issues without showing an attack vector/without being able to modify HTML/CSS
Thank you for helping keep Impinj and our users safe!
Hall of Fame