Nano looks forward to working with the security community to find security
vulnerabilities in order to keep our platform and customers safe.
Nano will make a best effort to meet the following SLAs for hackers
participating in our program:
- Time to first response (from report submit) - 2 business days
- Time to triage (from report submit) - 2 business days
- Time to bounty (from triage) - 10 business days
We’ll try to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report is not detailed enough to reproduce the issue, the issue will not be eligible for a reward.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- When duplicates occur, we only award the first report that was received (provided that it can be fully reproduced).
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue will be awarded one bounty.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
- Please review Nano’s whitepaper __before submitting any protocol vulnerabilities
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack scenario /
exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following issues are
considered out of scope:
- Clickjacking on pages with no sensitive actions.
- Unauthenticated/logout/login CSRF.
- Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
- Previously known vulnerable libraries without a working Proof of Concept.
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) injection without demonstrating a vulnerability.
- Missing best practices in SSL/TLS configuration.
- Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
- Content spoofing and text injection issues without showing an attack vector/without being able to modify HTML/CSS
- Reports from automated tools or scans.
- Reports about the Nano.org or Nano.co website
- Reports for NanoWallet.io, Canoe or other Nano community projects
Thank you for helping keep Nano and our users safe!
Hall of Fame