LifeOmic looks forward to working with the security community to find security
vulnerabilities in order to keep our businesses and customers safe.
Valid reports medium and above will receive swag or an Amazon gift card as a
LifeOmic will make a best effort to meet the following response targets for
hackers participating in our program:
- Time to first response (from report submit) - 5 business days
- Time to triage (from report submit) - 10 business days
We’ll try to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with the explicit permission of the account holder.
- If you are able to obtain access to production data, including PHI __, please do NOT pivot internally, and do NOT exfiltrate any sensitive data. If you find a bug of this nature, please report it first and wait for instructions on how to proceed.
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack
scenario/exploitability, and (2) the security impact of the bug. The following
issues are considered out of scope:
- Internal IP exposure, unless you can do something impressive with it
- Clickjacking on pages with no sensitive actions.
- Unauthenticated/logout/login CSRF.
- Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
- Previously known vulnerable libraries without a working Proof of Concept.
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) injection without demonstrating a vulnerability.
- Missing best practices in SSL/TLS configuration.
- Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
- Brute-force / Rate-limiting
- Content spoofing and text injection issues without showing an attack vector/without being able to modify HTML/CSS
- Forgot password user enumeration - we are working on a long term fix
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be
considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against
you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection
with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it
known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep LifeOmic and our users safe!