No technology is perfect, and GoCD believes that working with skilled security
researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any
technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or
service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve
the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
- Your own GoCD installation __
- SQL injection
- Remote code execution
- Cross-site scripting
- Cross-site request forgery
- Directory Traversal
- Information Disclosure
- Privilege escalation
- Other things that would obviously leave user data vulnerable
Out of scope
- Public websites (https://*.gocd.org)
- Submitting test data to our public websites (https://.gocd.org/)
- GoCD instances of third parties
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of GoCD staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against GoCD property or data centers
NOTE : PLEASE do not report clickjacking on www.gocd.org
__. It's hosted by GitHub Pages and we have no control
over it, to change X-FRAME-OPTIONS.
Thank you for helping keep GoCD and our users safe!
We have experimental/nightly releases on our website at
We recommend using these while testing to avoid reporting duplicates.
Firebounty have crawled on 2016-07-16 the programe GoCD on the platform Hackerone.