The Crypviser Network is an all-in-one decentralized communications platform,
featuring not only instant messaging, voice and video calls, but also a secure
crypto wallet, local protection features and more. Users can access the
network through user-friendly Crypviser Apps.
Target | Type | Severity | Reward
- SFTP Server - 18.104.22.168
- Login - ftpuser
- Password - hJk830&A^ber
| Blockchain | Critical | Bounty
Severity (CVSSv3) | Reward
Critical | 5000$
High | 2500$
Medium | 1000$
Low | 300$
- Sending transactions from other users
- Unsanctioned (unlawful) transfer of tokens between wallets
- Unauthorized use of tokens from a wallet without a private key
- Unauthorized creation and launch of Witness (bypassing the voting procedure by committee members)
- An attack on the blockchain by sending false blocks
- Checking the behavior and performance of the blockchain during DDOS attacks on the Witness
- Testing for vulnerabilities and gaps in source code security
- Avoid compromising any personal data, interruption or degradation of any service .
- Don’t access or modify other user data, localize all tests to your accounts.
- Don’t exploit any DoS/DDoS vulnerabilities, social engineering attacks or spam.
- In case you find chain vulnerabilities we pay only for vulnerability with the highest severity.
- Only the first valid bug is eligible for reward.
Don’t disclose publicly any vulnerability until you are granted permission to do so.
Don’t break any law and stay in the defined scope.
- The existence or any details of this private program must not be communicated to anyone who is not a HackenProof Team or an authorized employee of this Company.
- Comply with the rules of the program.
- The rewards will be paid out in HKN based on the current price.
Hall of Fame