Not taking new reports at this time.
No technology is perfect, and FantasyTote believes that working with skilled
security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in
any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or
service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve
the issue promptly.
The logged in pages are currently under Http Basic Auth. hackerone is the
username and password.
In order to test FantasyTote, your IP address must be coming from Austria
Belgium Bulgaria Croatia Republic of Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia
Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Ireland Italy Latvia Lithuania
Luxembourg Malta Netherlands Poland Portugal Romania Slovakia Slovenia Spain
Sweden, United Kingdom ,Iceland Liechtenstein Norway . I cannot lift this
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- email/username enumeration
- HTTP Host header attacks
- Brute forcing logins. An email gets send to account holder when this happens
- When password/email changed, there is no email send. This has been mentioned in many cards. Alos that firstname.lastname@example.org is the same as email@example.com and all the issues around that. Fix coming.
- Social engineering (including phishing) of FantasyTote staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against FantasyTote property or data centers
- SPF record issues
Thank you for helping keep FantasyTote and our users safe!