Welcome to the HackerOne $50M CTF! Here are the rules for claiming your prize:
1) Send us your write-ups once you have figured out the flag. You'll know what
to do once you've solved the puzzle.
2) Keep an eye out for hints on https://twitter.com/Hacker0x01/ __if you get stuck.
3) Teams allowed, but you may only receive one invite.
4) Best write-ups win! We prize creativity and reports with clear proofs of concept.
5) The best write-up will win a $10k prize, and the first 5 reports that meet our requirements win access to h1-702 in Vegas! Travel included.
If you don 't know where to start, click here __
No technology is perfect, and 50m-ctf believes that working with skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve the issue promptly.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep 50m-ctf and our users safe!