ICON foundation provides ICON testnet for testing vulnerabilities of hackers.
If the ICON testnet malfunctions during testing, please contact us by email.
Useful ICON Documentation
Out of scope vulnerabilities
There is an audit process that checks vulnerabilities when deploying smart
contract on ICON mainnet. The following items are filtered by the audit
process and excluded from the vulnerability rewards.
- As this is a private program, please do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program without express consent from the organization.
- Follow HackerOne's disclosure guidelines __.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report is not detailed enough to reproduce the issue, the issue will not be eligible for a reward.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- When duplicates occur, we only award the first report that was received (provided that it can be fully reproduced).
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue will be awarded one bounty.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
Hall of Fame