ZEIT looks forward to working with the security community to find
vulnerabilities in order to keep our businesses and customers safe.
Introduction to ZEIT
ZEIT __'s goal is to make cloud computing accessible to
everyone. With ZEIT Now __, deploy your serverless
applications with ease, with the freedom to control
__every aspect of how your
projects are served, on a global scale.
Sign Up to ZEIT Now __through GitHub or GitLab and
then get started by following the deployment basics
__documentation, our examples
__, or our guides
For more detailed information, see our documentation
__, or see our API reference
__to deploy your apps programatically.
ZEIT will make a best effort to meet the following response targets for
hackers participating in our program:
- Time to first response (from report submit) - 5 business days
- Time to triage (from report submit) - 10 business days
We’ll try to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process.
- As this is a private program, please do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program without express consent from the organization.
- Follow HackerOne's disclosure guidelines __.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Do not mass create accounts.
- Do not perform brute force testing.
- There are no guarantees we will be able to unblock any restricted account activity.
- Do not collect any personally identifiable information, authentication information, or credit card information.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack scenario /
exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following issues are
considered out of scope:
- Clickjacking on pages with no sensitive actions.
- Unauthenticated/logout/login CSRF.
- Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
- Previously known vulnerable libraries without a working Proof of Concept.
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) injection without demonstrating a vulnerability.
- Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
- Content spoofing and text injection issues without showing an attack vector/without being able to modify HTML/CSS.
- Hostname and path enumeration.
- Email spoofing.
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be
considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against
you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection
with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it
known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep ZEIT and our users safe!
Hall of Fame