No technology is perfect, and APITest.IO believes that working with skilled
security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in
any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or
service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve
the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
Reward amounts will vary based upon the severity of the reported
vulnerability, and eligibility is at our sole discretion.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of APITest.IO staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against APITest.IO property or data centers
Thank you for helping keep APITest.IO and our users safe!