No technology is perfect, and Copper CRM, Inc believes that working with
skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying
weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in
our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with
you to resolve the issue promptly.
- You may only test against accounts that you have created which include your HackerOne
YOURHANDLE @ wearehackerone.com registered email address.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from the following list as
these issues will be closed as Not Applicable:
- Denial of service
- Unconfirmed reports from automated vulnerability scanners
- Disclosure of server or software version numbers
- Mobile application issues that can only be exploited on a compromised device.
- Hypothetical security weaknesses without without demonstrating real user impact.
- Open HTML redirects
- Arbitrary file upload - CDN
- Issues with DNS records such as SPF, DKIM or DMARC
- Insufficient Password Policy Implementation
- Use of HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
- You must not attempt to gain access to, or interact with, any accounts other than those created by you.
- The use of commercial scanners is prohibited (e.g., Nessus).
- Social engineering (including phishing) of Copper's staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against Copper's property or data centers
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be
considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against
you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection
with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it
known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep Copper and our users safe!