No technology is perfect, and Top Echelon Software believes that working with
skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying
weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in
our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with
you to resolve the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
- If reporting multiple vulnerabilities, please report them separately in HackerOne to allow us to be more flexible in status updates and clarification requests.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of Top Echelon Software staff, customers, or contractors
- Any physical attempts against Top Echelon Software property or data centers
- Interacting with any account you do not own or have explicit permission from the owner.
- Reporting on email-related security, including: SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.
- Mass Account Registration
- Password and account recovery policies, such as reset link expiration or password complexity
- Brute Forcing Passwords and Password Reset Token Guessing
- CSRF without a demonstrated vulnerability
- Content spoofing/text injection that cannot be leveraged for XSS or sensitive data disclosure
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be
considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against
you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection
with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it
known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep Top Echelon Software and our users safe!
This program have been found on Hackerone on 2019-10-12.