No technology is perfect, and Prospect.io believes that working with skilled
security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in
any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or
service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve
the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of Prospect.io staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against Prospect.io property or data centers
Non-qualifying vulnerabilities / Known Issues
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack
scenario/exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following
issues are considered out of scope:
- Being able to create an account for free, if this does not give access to the "email finder" or "campaign" feature
- Missing rate-limiting or possibility to brute force information without any demonstration of the applicability and impact of the issue
- Non applied best-practises, without a clear example on how this could have an impact on information security
- Issues that rely on social engineering to be effective (such as open redirects, phishing, clickjacking, ...), except if one can present a way to exploit them that could trick a "security-aware user", and perform an action on the Prospect.io platform.
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be
considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against
you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection
with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it
known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep Prospect.io and our users safe!
This program crawled on the 2019-10-23 is sorted as bounty.