Blockstack is building a new decentralized internet where users own their data and apps run without remote servers.
We're rethinking DNS, identity, authentication, and application infrastructure and working to make the internet a better place.
That said, we can't get there without the dedicated work of skilled security researchers like yourself.
We want your help and together we can make the internet safer and more free.
If you've found a bug in our products or supporting libraries, please notify us and we'll work with you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks for being a part of the Blockstack community.
| Severity | Reward |
| Very low severity bugs | $25+ |
| Low severity bugs | $50+ |
| Medium severity bugs | $150+ |
| High severity bugs | $300+ |
| Critical severity bugs | $600+ |
* Blockstack Core (https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack-core) - the blockstack_registrar folder is deprecated code and is out of review scope.
* Blockstack Portal (https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack-portal)
Supporting Python libraries:
* Virtualchain (https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack-virtualchain)
* Keylib (https://github.com/blockstack/keylib-py)
* jsontokens-py (https://github.com/blockstack/jsontokens-py)
* blockstack.js (https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack.js)
* jsontokens-js (https://github.com/blockstack/jsontokens-js)
Supporting Ruby libraries:
* Blockstack Ruby (https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack-ruby)
Out of Scope
The Blockstack Website (blockstack.org)
* Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
* Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
* Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
* Denial of service
* Social engineering (including phishing) of Blockstack staff or contractors
* Any physical attempts against Blockstack property or data centers
Thank you for helping keep Blockstack and our users safe!
Hall of Fame