No technology is perfect, and Burke Software and Consulting believes that working with skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve the issue promptly.
Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
While researching, we'd like to ask you to refrain from:
* Denial of service
* Social engineering (including phishing) of Burke Software and Consulting staff or contractors
* Any physical attempts against Burke Software and Consulting property or data centers
* MS Excel CSV issue is well documented here (https://gitlab.com/passit/passit-frontend/issues/98), please do not open new reports.
* Read our email and privacy wiki (https://gitlab.com/passit/passit/wikis/registration,-emails,-and-privacy) before reporting issues about probing for email.
* For bug related to login brute forcing or email confirmation - include a proof of concept of how it can be exploited. For example if you believe email confirm codes should expire after X attempts but they expire after Y attempts instead - you should include how the difference could actually be exploited.
* Bugs that are not security related should not be posted here, instead post them on our public bug tracker (https://gitlab.com/passit/passit/issues/).
Thank you for helping keep Burke Software and Consulting and our users safe!
Hall of Fame