MyCrypto looks forward to working with the security community to find security vulnerabilities in order to keep our businesses and customers safe.
We are particularly interested in vulnerabilities found in the application layer, but any vulnerability across our stack that could lead to compromise of user funds is within scope (except as listed in "Out of scope vulnerabilities").
MyCrypto will make a best effort to meet the following SLAs for hackers participating in our program:
* Time to first response (from report submit) - 5 business days
* Time to triage (from report submit) - 9 business days
We’ll try to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process.
* Follow HackerOne's disclosure guidelines (https://www.hackerone.com/disclosure-guidelines).
* Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps.
* Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
* Social engineering is prohibited.
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack scenario / exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following issues are considered out of scope:
* Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
* Missing best practices in SSL/TLS configuration.
* Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
Thank you for helping keep MyCrypto and our users safe!
Hall of Fame