LifeOmic looks forward to working with the security community to find security vulnerabilities in order to keep our businesses and customers safe.
LifeOmic will make a best effort to meet the following SLAs for hackers participating in our program:
* Time to first response (from report submit) - 5 business days
* Time to triage (from report submit) - 10 business days
We’ll try to keep you informed about our progress throughout the process.
* Follow HackerOne's disclosure guidelines (https://www.hackerone.com/disclosure-guidelines).
* Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps.
* Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
* Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
* Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
* If you are able to obtain access to production data, including PHI (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_health_information), please do NOT pivot internally, and do NOT exfiltrate any sensitive data. If you find a bug of this nature, please report it first and wait for instructions on how to proceed.
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack scenario / exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following issues are considered out of scope:
* Clickjacking on pages with no sensitive actions.
* Unauthenticated/logout/login CSRF.
* Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
* Previously known vulnerable libraries without a working Proof of Concept.
* Comma Separated Values (CSV) injection without demonstrating a vulnerability.
* Missing best practices in SSL/TLS configuration.
* Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
* Brute-force / Rate-limiting
* Content spoofing and text injection issues without showing an attack vector/without being able to modify HTML/CSS
Thank you for helping keep LifeOmic and our users safe!
Hall of Fame